Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge
Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge is designed to curb the craving and habit. Everyone knows the best quit aid on the planet is your own will and determination. If you aren’t motivated and committed to kicking the habit, no quit aid can help you. If you are ready to quit, Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge have the potential to work beautifully.
What are the advantages of Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge?
- Lozenges exist in doses of 2 mg and 4 mg. A 2 mg lozenge is equivalent to a 4 mg gum.
- Lozenges can reduce or prevent weight gain after smoking cessation, like patches, gum, microtabs and other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), provided the right dose is used for a sufficiently long of time.
- Lozenges (like other NRT) quickly relieve irritability, food cravings, mood swings, concentration difficulties, the urge to smoke and other inconveniences that may occur during smoking cessation.
- Lozenges can greatly decrease or even completely eliminate these symptoms, provided they are used at the right dose. Therefore one should always choose the dose of medication using a nicotine dependence test.
- Lozenges can be combined with other medication, such as the patch to increase your protection against cravings, snacking, mood swings and other symptoms.
- Scientific studies have shown that lozenges (and other NRT) increase your chances of successfully quitting smoking. The Swiss drug authority, Swissmedic, officially recognizes the effectiveness of lozenges, registering them among medication to be given during smoking cessation.
Using Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge.
You can choose the correct lozenge strength by knowing when your first cigarette of the day is or was smoked and following these guidelines:
- 4mg Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge if the first cigarette is/was smoked within 30 minutes of waking
- 2mg Bud and Herbs sugar free nicotine lozenge if the first cigarette is/was smoked 30 minutes or more after waking
Nicotine lozenges should be used in the following dosages:
- Weeks 1–6: One lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7–9: One lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10–12: One lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
Also, you cannot smoke or use any other NRT while using nicotine lozenges as you run the risk of a nicotine overdose.